2009-05-13
0 comments

A couple of observations before I get to some news.

It is going on 2 years since I quit using and tobacco products, bought and use a Berkey water filter, cleaned up my diet, have quit drinking for the most part and generally cleaned up my vices. This was for a couple of reasons; cost, health, would rather have and do other things, the lack of these items when TSHTF. So why am I effected by the worst allergies I can remember ever having? Why do things that never bothered me before irritate my nose and eyes? Hairspray, perfume, whatever they were spraying on the fields? It makes you wonder what Monsanto really is up too. For a good look at Monsanto and other chemical companies watch this.

At the bottom of every pile you can always find Goldman/Sachs. The banksters are trying less and less to hide the level of their corruption.

Well, at least there is some solace in that we are getting to the NWO. Unfortunately it means the patriots like Alex Jones must be fairly nimble. If we give up our 1st amendment rights the rest will soon follow. Censorship allows for the control of ideas and thoughts. Say NO to censorship!

It really is getting very serious now.

And lastly there is this... there is a good chance I would have to go to jail if i was involved in this incident... I do not believe I would have allowed myself to be cuffed for taking a picture with my phone. Used to be Police carried guns to protect them from the bad guys... more and more of the John Wayne syndrome cops out there. Badge + Gun= Idiot

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “